As you’ll hear; Rob is my clever friend. He’s a lecturer at the Cornerstone Institute (www.cornerstone.ac.za) in Cape Town, and he does a huge amount of reading on Theology. He is the guy I go to when I’m completely stumped on something. I actually usually drive away from our coffees together feeling even more confused; [...]
Brett and I moved in the same church circles for years, and we see eye to eye on many issues. Apart from being the guy who named my cats, we have had some great conversations which I hope have stretched us both in our thinking and faith. He is a friend who isn’t afraid to [...]
Praise for the Book:
"If you prefer to watch the battles of the institutional church from the sidelines, then this book is not for you. It's a firm shove off the fence of passive spirituality."
"Witty, cynical, personal, and deeply hopeful. A breath of fresh air to church-goers, and non-church-goers alike."
"A clarion call for the reclamation of the authentic Gospel of Jesus Christ for our society, for our times, and for our churches."
"Irreverent about the things the institutional church reveres, and reverent about the things the Kingdom is all about."
‘Like’ on Facebook
- Stuck 04. May, 2009
- Doubting Faith 07. Mar, 2011
- Heartbreak Empire 13. May, 2011
- Scary Thoughts 03. Nov, 2009
- Being Human 04. Sep, 2011
- Walls 08. May, 2013
- Egoism to Altruism 01. Mar, 2013
- My White Lie 17. Nov, 2012
- Keep Walking 02. Jul, 2012
- Collective Conscience 12. Apr, 2012
- Jacques: Nice post Sean. As a truth seeker I must say that ...
- Gavin: On the other hand, I think you might look really g...
- Sean Tucker: You might be taking this post a little literally, ...
- Jennifer: You said in part ------- And I don’t like to admit...
- Terry Stenz: I read the following meditation by Richard Rohr im...