A few of us have been chatting and decided that sometime early in the new year we’re going to organize a meal where a bunch of people, who are interested, can get together to chat about how we can ‘do church’. The idea is to see what it would look without some of the ‘institutional [...]
I had a comment posted this week which said, in part: “A mate of mine has been pondering leaving the church where he’s been worshipping; where he’s been preaching; where he and his wife have been (for a short time) counseling the youth; where he’s been a small group leader and a respected servant of [...]
Praise for the Book:
"If you prefer to watch the battles of the institutional church from the sidelines, then this book is not for you. It's a firm shove off the fence of passive spirituality."
"Witty, cynical, personal, and deeply hopeful. A breath of fresh air to church-goers, and non-church-goers alike."
"A clarion call for the reclamation of the authentic Gospel of Jesus Christ for our society, for our times, and for our churches."
"Irreverent about the things the institutional church reveres, and reverent about the things the Kingdom is all about."
‘Like’ on Facebook
- Stuck 04. May, 2009
- Doubting Faith 07. Mar, 2011
- Heartbreak Empire 13. May, 2011
- Scary Thoughts 03. Nov, 2009
- Being Human 04. Sep, 2011
- Walls 08. May, 2013
- Egoism to Altruism 01. Mar, 2013
- My White Lie 17. Nov, 2012
- Keep Walking 02. Jul, 2012
- Collective Conscience 12. Apr, 2012
- Jacques: Nice post Sean. As a truth seeker I must say that ...
- Gavin: On the other hand, I think you might look really g...
- Sean Tucker: You might be taking this post a little literally, ...
- Jennifer: You said in part ------- And I don’t like to admit...
- Terry Stenz: I read the following meditation by Richard Rohr im...