I had Cheryl Ramurath contact me from Joburg recently, and after reading the book she asked to interview me with the view to seeing it published somewhere in the near future. In the meantime I thought I would post it here for those of you who are interested. It’s a bit long so I’m posting […]
So, the book has been out for 2 months now, and I’ve received a bunch of feedback from both extremes. Much of the response I expected, but there was one comment which came back over and over again which I didn’t anticipate: “There aren’t any answers.” I have had a few people quite perturbed by […]
Praise for the Book:
"If you prefer to watch the battles of the institutional church from the sidelines, then this book is not for you. It's a firm shove off the fence of passive spirituality."
"Witty, cynical, personal, and deeply hopeful. A breath of fresh air to church-goers, and non-church-goers alike."
"A clarion call for the reclamation of the authentic Gospel of Jesus Christ for our society, for our times, and for our churches."
"Irreverent about the things the institutional church reveres, and reverent about the things the Kingdom is all about."
‘Like’ on Facebook
- Stuck 04. May, 2009
- Doubting Faith 07. Mar, 2011
- Heartbreak Empire 13. May, 2011
- Scary Thoughts 03. Nov, 2009
- Navel Gazing 31. Mar, 2009
- The Need to Create 26. Jun, 2013
- Walls 08. May, 2013
- Egoism to Altruism 01. Mar, 2013
- My White Lie 17. Nov, 2012
- Keep Walking 02. Jul, 2012
- Terry: In regard to the name thing...I guess never mind. ...
- Terry Stenz: I was googling for Ken Keyes quote--which I first ...
- Jacques: Nice post Sean. As a truth seeker I must say that ...
- Gavin: On the other hand, I think you might look really g...
- Sean Tucker: You might be taking this post a little literally, ...