I used to have a good friend at Theological College named Chris. He was a super-intelligent guy with an amazing ability to see through the crap. We met together once a week, for a good year, connecting over our common angst about where the church was at. We spent many Monday nights, often chatting way […]
Since I left church I have felt a great weight lift off my shoulders. It took me while to pin point what it was. Thinking about it I often used to come back from Sunday services and youth events completely worn out; the kind of bone tired that needs more than a good sleep to […]
As I think I have already mentioned, I am freelancing at the moment. I’m doing a combination of videography/photography and online marketing. The problem is, of course, that its very uncertain work. You may be able to set your own hours and be your own boss, but you pay for these by giving up the […]
Praise for the Book:
"If you prefer to watch the battles of the institutional church from the sidelines, then this book is not for you. It's a firm shove off the fence of passive spirituality."
"Witty, cynical, personal, and deeply hopeful. A breath of fresh air to church-goers, and non-church-goers alike."
"A clarion call for the reclamation of the authentic Gospel of Jesus Christ for our society, for our times, and for our churches."
"Irreverent about the things the institutional church reveres, and reverent about the things the Kingdom is all about."
‘Like’ on Facebook
- Stuck 04. May, 2009
- Doubting Faith 07. Mar, 2011
- Heartbreak Empire 13. May, 2011
- Scary Thoughts 03. Nov, 2009
- Navel Gazing 31. Mar, 2009
- The Need to Create 26. Jun, 2013
- Walls 08. May, 2013
- Egoism to Altruism 01. Mar, 2013
- My White Lie 17. Nov, 2012
- Keep Walking 02. Jul, 2012
- Terry: In regard to the name thing...I guess never mind. ...
- Terry Stenz: I was googling for Ken Keyes quote--which I first ...
- Jacques: Nice post Sean. As a truth seeker I must say that ...
- Gavin: On the other hand, I think you might look really g...
- Sean Tucker: You might be taking this post a little literally, ...